We need really great people who also happen to be really great account managers. This job posting is a bit long, but we hope you take the time to learn about our innovative company and apply if you feel it’s a fit. Trust us, this is a GREAT job with a GREAT company.
Ever heard of "Authoritative Branding"? It’s a form of highly strategic content marketing in which we capture the teachings of our clients and transform them into authoritative online hubs that become the core of their marketing, sales and operations platforms. (Learn more about it here: www.allroads.me/guide) We created and honed this approach over the past few years and now we’re on a tear with clients lined up across North America.
We are looking for junior and senior account management talent who can take agency best practices and, with an open mind and quick study, lead our truly awesome clients to the authoritative branding Promised Land.
You’ll be managing account coordinators, writers, designers, developers, vendors, and client staff as you bring our communication approach to organizations large and small. You’ll work very closely with the senior management of our clients as you transform them from superlative braggarts into truly differentiated authorities who operate on a higher wavelength than their competitors.
Are you looking to jumpstart your career with a proven company in a red-hot space?
We’re looking for you if:
- You can really manage projects. You have it all mapped out before the fifth minute of the first client call, and you can sense when projects are on track or coming off the rails. You communicate, anticipate and deliver every time, no matter what.
- You can really manage people. You’re right for this position because you really know how to get people to bring their best every day. You know what your people are truly capable of, when they’re rockin’ it and when they’re letting it slide, and you work with them daily to help them become future leaders too.
- You exude personal leadership. Because you get the job done every time (sometimes under less-than-ideal circumstances) with joy and grace, the people around you know what is expected and are eager to follow your lead. You are fun and maintain a perfect attitude record.
- You have a proven track record. You’re dying for us to check your references because you know they’ll sing your praises as a one-in-a-million account management star! From high school on, you’ve exceeded all expectations bringing order to the chaos around you.
- You are going to the moon. You have great ambitions in this world and, so far, you are on path to become manager of the free world. You aren’t looking for a job; you’re looking for a chance to be a key business builder in a world-class company serving world-class clients across the globe.
- You bring it for your clients. You take the time to really understand what your clients need to be successful in business and it shows as you work hard to get them the very best service our team can muster every time. Clients love working with you because your interactions are the best part of their day.
- You love to learn. In this role, unlike other agency account management roles, you’ll spend a good portion of your day interacting with the leaders of incredible businesses large and small. These people are clever and you’re going to learn a lot. This needs to be a perk not ho-hum if you’re going to thrive with us.
Role Description: Account Manager
Reporting to the VP-Account Management, this person will play a key role in our growing business by building and managing fast-paced, multi-faceted accounts. Taking their experience in marketing account management and digital media coupled with a strong interest in content marketing and a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, this person will independently manage a portfolio of key client accounts at different stages of the authoritative brand building process.
- Own and/or manage relationships with:
- Clients – The most important role will be to consistently wow clients with communication and organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, creative thinking and problem solving, and your positive attitude. Will build strong professional relationships with clients and deliver quality, results-driven, personal online branding campaigns
- Internal Team – Working closely with our team of writers, web developers and support staff to ensure that all projects are scheduled, launched and maintained in accordance with our best practices and processes
- External creative partners and vendors including writers, graphic designers, web developers, etc.
- Assist in the planning and development of client-centric, year-long authoritative brand plans, including providing direction for content, design, coaching and online promotion
- Manage the "brand building" process from inception and client onboarding, to web development and site launch, and ongoing promotion, coaching and results reporting
- Monitor account performance, track KPIs for clients’ online brands, and prepare quarterly reports with the assistance of account coordinators
- Identify areas of opportunity for both our clients’ and company’s continued success
- Other duties and responsibilities as required in this “all hands on deck” company culture
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and solid understanding of project management fundamentals
- Ability to manage all aspects of multi-faceted client accounts at all stages of the authoritative brand building process
- Ability to work both independently and closely with others as either a team leader or team member
- Creative thinking, on-the-fly problem solving, and above average relationship-building skills
- Comfortable generating and presenting new ideas, and implementing initiatives and enhancements in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Tech savvy, proficient with web-based applications and social media platforms
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and energetic personality that loves a challenge and meets goals consistently
Education, Training and Experience:
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Arts or equivalent
- 3 years (preferred) experience working successfully as a project or account manager in a marketing environment in cross-functional teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Demonstrated abilities in editing and proofreading
- Working experience with websites, social media and related technologies
- Project support/coordination skills to plan, develop, and implement proactive communications initiatives
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Proficiency in standard computer applications
Account managers are compensated based on experience and time with All Roads. Annual bonuses are incremental based on individual and corporate performance. You'll be working in one of the best offices in Kingston, on the waterfront with a deck and view of the harbour that would be tough to match anyhere. This is your chance to take a leadership role in a company that has already proven its leadership role in the marketplace.
About All Roads Inc.
All Roads helps our clients become the authority to the markets they serve. Founded in 2011, we have pioneered a new form of content marketing termed “Authoritative Branding” in which we capture the best teachings of our clients and transform them into online educational hubs. These resources become the springboard for online and offline marketing, sales support, staff training and even core service provision offerings.
With this approach, we are growing exponentially as strategists and service providers for clients across North America and beyond. Our account teams work closely with our clients’ leadership and most knowledgeable staff as well as third party experts to capture, create and deploy our industry-leading best practices.
Our work includes planning, ideation, research, content generation, design, web development, analytics tracking, social media planning and execution, webinar hosting, client coaching, and coordination with partners for video, event and other on-strategy deliverables.
Our account teams are staffed with only the most dedicated, inspired and talented individuals who are able to communicate and coordinate with efficiency and joy. We are now opening new offices as we expand our staff to meet overwhelming demand.
How to Apply:
Please apply if you feel you’re a fit for us. We will work hard to determine if we agree by evaluating your application, conducting phone and in person interviews and by assessing your work, skills and interests.
Thanks in advance for your time and interest.